Architecture & Design
For a successful product development,
- You need to have a well-planned architecture and design
- Your product architecture needs to
- address system complexity, while leaving room for change
- enable flexible distribution of the system components without having to re-design them
- meet system requirements
- reduce maintenance costs
- integrate with third party tools
Impetus has an extensive architecture and design experience and expertise. We create architectures that are extensible, maintainable, and adaptable to change, portable to different environments and have the ability to interface with certain existing components, frameworks, class libraries, legacy, and third–party tools.
Impetus helps you to design better systems by
- Crafting a high-level design: You need to understand the system at a complete level to build a successful product. Building and communicating a high-level design at the beginning of the entire process will help you to understand its intricacies and complexities in a better way.
- Understanding the system framework: A thorough understanding of the overall system framework helps you to initiate the development work. In the absence of a systematic understanding of the system context, you may end up creating a sub-optimal system.
- Enabling flexible partitioning of the system: With a good architecture, you can partition the system among ‘n’ number of components, leaving enough room for scale without the need to redesign the distributable parts.
- Reducing maintenance costs: A well-defined architecture will help you to reduce maintenance costs; by anticipating the major changes that will occur in the system and ensuring that the system’s overall design facilitates such changes.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know how we can help you build architectures that are extensible, maintainable, and adaptable.