Cloud-enabled vis-a-vis On-premise Performance Testing - A Face Off
|Mar 02, 2012 (10:00am PT/ 1:00pm ET)
Click to View Webcast
On-premise performance testing of enterprise apps are plagued by concerns such as infrastructure procurement, operating costs, scalability, simulating test conditions across multiple geographies, and so on.
On the other hand, cloud-based performance testing leverages the economics, scale and flexibility of the cloud to test the web (enterprise, business, and consumer), as well as mobile applications. Enterprises and ISVs can also choose the affordable ‘pay-as-you-go’ option by using cloud-provisioned tools.
Join us for an informative webinar where we will discuss how the enterprises can use on-premise and cloud options to build an effective performance strategy.
• Challenges in on-premise performance testing
• When to choose cloud-based performance testing
• Benefits of cloud-based performance testing
• Solution landscape/various models
o Cloud-provisioned performance testing tools
• Our recommendation and best practices
• Real world examples
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs, CTOs, VPs, Product Owners
• Directors, Architects, Performance and QA Managers
© 2013 Impetus Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.