Account Director / Senior Manager
Bachelor/ Masters in Business Administration
- The position will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with the portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders with an objective to lead the strategic growth of sustainable, profitable revenue.
- He/she will manage every aspect of the service delivery for a large enterprise account with a holistic perspective across excellence in delivery, anticipating growth opportunities, building strong client relationships ensuring client satisfaction in helping solve their business problems.
- Able to interact, conduct commerce and liaise with top echelons business and technology executives in an organization.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions in accordance with clients needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Demonstrated success in Managing Partners.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- An understanding of the Big Data space and the major players is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics Tools, or Data Warehousing.
- An understanding of Big Data customer requirements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- ‚ÄúPeople person‚ÄĚ who is confident and has a versatile personality.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.