- Meet with existing and prospective client IT and user management to gather their requirements pertaining to Big Data and Cloud computing in a consulting environment.
- Primary focus is to represent employer in acquiring new projects by developing roadmaps and strategy for transforming traditional Data warehouse systems to Big data and analytics platforms.
- Prepare and defend responses to requests for proposals pertaining to development of Big Data, Software as Service, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing and Web Based computer solutions.
- Evaluate user requirements and develop specifications.
- Prepare technical presentations on all aspects of the projects to prospective and existing clients.
- Negotiate the terms of each new project and enter into business agreements.
- Participate in developing SOWs (Scope of Work).
- Once the project is accepted, resource the requirements, allocate work to project team members, schedule, track the project progress and monitor to ensure projects adherence to the Service Level Agreement, SOW and client expectations. Projects may include applications development, systems integration and infrastructure management.
- Throughout the project act as principal liaison with client to ensure satisfaction with delivery of services as well as to mine account for new opportunities and identify opportunities for cross selling and up selling.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide regular reports, articulate business value, manage expectations, participate in client visits in order to increase customer satisfaction.
Requires a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering and 2 years of experience. In lieu of, will accept a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and 5 years of progressive experience, or any suitable combination of education, training or experience thereof. No less than a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and 5 years of progressive experience is acceptable.
Mail to Impetus Technologies, Inc., 720 University Ave, #130, Los Gatos, CA 95032 or Fax to (408)252-7114.