MBA in Systems & HRM and 1 year of experience.
Big Data/Software product development
- In a consulting environment meet with existing client IT and user management to gather their requirements pertaining to System Integration Projects (18-20 system of record) to optimize their big data and cloud computing experience.
- Develop roadmaps and strategy for transforming traditional data warehouse systems to big data and analytics platforms.
- Evaluate user requirements and develop specifications.
- Prepare technical presentations on all aspects of the projects to client management.
- Participate in developing SOWs (Scope of Work).
- Responsible for end to end delivery of project including: resource management, review of design and architecture, requirements engineering, risk and issue management adhering to SOW and client expectations.
- Projects pertain to systems integration and affiliated lower level applications development, reengineering and optimization.
- Throughout projects act as principal liaison with client to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide milestone updates, to senior leadership (CXOs).
- Requires a MBA in Systems & HRM and 1 year of experience.
Mail to Impetus Technologies, Inc., 720 University Ave, #130, Los Gatos, CA 95032 or Fax to (408)252-7114.