Hadoop Administrator - SE/ Senior SE/Module Lead/Lead/ Architect
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS-IT/ CS /B.Sc/BCA or any other degree
8 - 12 Years
Only as per business requirement
- Hands on experience with Cloudera/HDP/Apache distributions
- Hands on experience in deploying Big Data clusters involving Hadoop (HDFS/Yarn/Hive), HBase, Kafka, Solr, Spark, Zookeeper, Oozie using Ambari/Cloudera Manager
- Good understanding of Hadoop benchmarks and other performance benchmarks for optimal configuration
- Good understanding of OS parameters, network topologies, storage options for optimal Hadoop cluster set up
- Hands on experience in any one RDBMS –MySQL/PostgreSQL – Ability to install any of these databases as meta store database, create schema, populate data, import/export, create users/roles etc.
- Good understanding and experience of configuring HA, Kerberos, Encryption using Sentry, Ranger, KMS
- Fluent in at least one scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python etc.)
- Good knowledge of Linux as Hadoop runs on Linux
- Ability to debug cluster issues, job failures, performance issues etc.
- Exposure to cloud technologies like EC2/Azure/VM ware will be added advantage
- Hands on experience on monitoring tools like Nagios, Ganglia etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory
- Solid troubleshooting abilities and able to work with a team to fix large production issues