Impetus Technologies Participating in Key Big Data Analytics Events in March
Mar 03, 2017
Company Thought Leaders to Present Strategies for Accelerating Enterprise Adoption and ROI From Big Data Analytics
LOS GATOS, Calif., March 3, 2017 -- Impetus Technologies, a big data software products and services company, today announced the company is participating in three conferences during the month of March. Praveen Kankariya, CEO of Impetus Technologies, will be speaking at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, taking place March 6-9. The company is also exhibiting its big data analytics solutions at Strata + Hadoop World, occurring March 13-16, and speaking at the Leverage Big Data + EnterpriseHPC Summit, taking place March 19-21.
As a sponsor of the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, Impetus Technologies will be presenting with CenturyLink's Scott Berns to explain how big data analytics can improve marketing effectiveness. As a sponsor of both the Strata + Hadoop World and Leverage Big Data + EnterpriseHPC Summit events, Impetus Technologies will showcase StreamAnalytix™ and its data warehouse modernization solutions. Additionally, at Leverage Big Data + EnterpriseHPC Summit, Impetus Technologies will present two boardroom case studies.
More information on the upcoming events are as follows:
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit:
- Location: Gaylord Texan Hotel and Convention Center, Grapevine, Texas
- Session Date/Time: March 6, 2017, 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Session Title: "Transforming Marketing Effectiveness Through Big Data Analytics at CenturyLink"
- Speakers: Scott Berns, director of marketing operations, CenturyLink, and Praveen Kankariya, CEO, Impetus Technologies
- Speaking details: This session will discuss how companies are leveraging big data for marketing advantage. Specifically, it will discuss a CenturyLink marketing big data analytics case study titled "Big Data, Data Science and Marketing: Use Case Overview."
- Booth Number: 217
Strata + Hadoop World:
- Location: San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, Calif.
- Date: March 13-16, 2017
- Booth Number: 1221
Leverage Big Data + EnterpriseHPC Summit:
- Location: Ponte Vedra Inn and Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
- Date: March 19-21, 2017
- Session Titles: "Real-Time Stream Processing and Machine Learning: Business Value, Use Cases and Architectural Considerations" and "Data Warehouse Modernization: Impacts and Analysis"
- Speakers: Anand Venugopal, head of StreamAnalytix, Impetus Technologies, and Venkat Chakravarthi, vice president of the big data modern data warehouse practice, Impetus Technologies
- Session details: Venugopal will present an interactive, educational discussion intended to provide insights for executives to embark on or refine their journey into the world of the real-time enterprise, where data is processed as it arrives, instant insights drive context-aware customer experiences, real-time operational intelligence delivers significant boosts in business outcomes and all data-driven business processes are accelerated.
Chakravarthi will present the evolving role of the data warehouse as the heart of an enterprise's analytics strategy, and how modernizing it has a potentially powerful positive effect on the bottom-line impact of today's new technologies, platforms, tools and practices.
For more information, or to schedule a briefing with Impetus Technologies at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, Strata + Hadoop World or Leverage Big Data + EnterpriseHPC Summit, please reach out to email@example.com
About Impetus Technologies
Impetus Technologies is focused on creating big business impact through big data solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises. The company offers a unique mix of software products, consulting services, data science capabilities and technology expertise. It offers full life-cycle services for big data technology implementations, including technology strategy, solution architecture, proof of concept, production implementation and on-going support to its clients. To learn more, visit: www.impetus.com or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.