Lead Software Engineer
Bachelor of engineering degree in Electronics & Communication
Big Data/Software product development
Various unanticipated job sites within the U.S. Must be willing to travel to various job sites within the U.S.
- Provide key technology leadership to projects which uses Java, Hive, Map Reduce, HBase among other Big Data technologies
- Develop and document specifications for software architecture and modeling
- Develop timeline estimates, resource requirements and detailed project plans and make sure work is done according to schedule.
- Communicate effectively with project teams, deployment, quality assurance and customers and internal application security subject matter experts to achieve customer objectives.
- Manage scope, budget and deliverables for project aimed at consolidating all recommender applications for big data platform.
- Mentor and motivate a team of engineers to deliver above and beyond client’s expectations
- Manage communications and stakeholder expectations for both customer as well as Impetus
- Rally) and chairing daily scrum calls/status updates
- Prepare and present status reports to senior leaders
- Work with senior leaders in Impetus to create a seamless client interfacing frontier at Amex
Requires a bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication or related field and 10 years of experience. No less than a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of progressive experience is acceptable.