PreSales Solution Architect
Atlanta/New York/Chicago/California (Bay Area)
Engineering Graduate, Masters/ Post Graduates (preferably IT/ CS)
50% - 100%
- Extensive experience within management and IT consulting services, focused on Enterprise Solutions, DW/BI, Big Data & Analytics Space.
- Strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena.
- Subject matter expert to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Have the technical expertise to be recognized by Impetus customers, prospects and partners as an authority figure in Big Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence.
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.
- Relevant Industry experience in architecting Business Information Management solutions for large clients across the globe.
- In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing the any of the leading Business Information Management tools and should carry extensive experience in area of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Big Data solution architectures.
- Experience on at least 4 end-end implementation projects as lead architect / solution architect
- Experience and understanding of emerging BI trends as below:
- Big Data (Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, NoSql databases, data mining)
- Mobile BI (Mobile platforms & Architecture, Building customized mobile BI Apps)
- Cloud BI (Virtualization, Elasticity, Data storage & Architecture)
- Social Media BI (Unstructured data analysis, Collaborative BI)
- Work with Impetus customers and prospects to play a trusted advisor on Big Data strategy.
- Consulting delivery in the Big Data & Analytics space.
- Understand and represent Impetus Products and Solutions to customers & prospects.
- Collaborate with multiple constituents and partner ecosystem in the development of Big Data/Analytics consulting frameworks.
- Support new business development and sales activities for Big Data/Analytics-related consulting engagements.
- Develop reusable knowledge assets and Big Data/Analytics consulting â€śoffersâ€ť.
- Exceptional Customer Orientation and Consultative Skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organization, documentation, and presentation skills (to executive level staff and to large groups).
- Entrepreneurial and able to make decisions on technical and design tradeoffs to best meet customerâ€™s needs.
- Active passion and experience in innovative technologies.
- Must be a self-starter, results oriented and flexible to adapt to ambiguities and changes.
- Willing to travel frequently to meet with customers, participate in internal/external events.