A Master's Degree in Computer Applications and 1 year of experience.
Big Data/Software product development
- In a consulting environment, meet with client's Project Lead to gather direction pertaining to the testing of Big Data applications.
- Document test requirement stories in Agile.
- Design test and data strategy, test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures consistent with requirements.
- Consult with other departments on proposals and technical gap analysis and assessment.
- Evaluate various software/ tools in market for testing and defect tracking, best suitable for specific project.
- Categorize, prioritize and map workloads for planning and forecasting.
- Create testing environments based on requirements.
- Create test scripts for system testing, negative testing and performance testing.
- Design and develop testing programs addressing functionality of databases and applications with both automated and manual testing suites utilizing HQL, SQL and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Document test procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
- Identify test data requirements based on requirements.
- Identify risks involved in the tests and prepare action plans for identifiable risks prior to execution of testing.
- Execute web services test scenarios using SOAPUI across multiple browsers.
- Analyze logs to identify and verify code functionality and error processing.
- Identify and document software defects, using bug tracking systems, and report defects to software developers.
- Create test matrixes and various testing reports.
- Monitor and guide testing teams.
- Maintain testing suite using QC, Rally, and JIRA frameworks.
- Support implementation activities and involved in post testing installation consistent with business acceptance testing.
- Requires a Master's Degree in Computer Applications and 1 year of experience.
Mail to Impetus Technologies, Inc., 720 University Ave, #130, Los Gatos, CA 95032 or Fax to (408)252-7114.