Sr. Software Engineer
As a Big Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact, both to our organization and those of our Fortune 500 clients. You will work directly with clients at the intersection of business and technology. You will leverage your experience with Hadoop and software engineering to help our clients use insights gleaned from their data to drive value.
You will also be given substantial opportunities to develop and expand your technical skillset with emerging Big Data technologies so you can continually innovate, learn, and hit the gas pedal on your career.
- Strong previous professional experience building and managing complex products/solutions
- Strong previous professional experience building Distributed Solutions dealing with high volume of data
- Candidate should involve in designing
- Involved in writing Map-Reduce jobs
- Developing hive scripts
- Hands on experience on HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and NOSQL
- Experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ Real time systems using various Open source technologies like Solr, spark, Storm, kafka etc. would be plus
- Implementation of various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GBâ€™s/ PBâ€™s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop, and MPP-based products.
- Active participation in the various Architecture and design calls with Big Data customers.
- Working with Sr. Architects and providing implementation details to offshore.
- Responsible for timely and quality deliveries.
- Fulfill organization responsibilities â€“ Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the organization, conducting various technical sessions and trainings.
Note: Need candidates with strong Java/ J2EE background