Technical Architect – Big Data
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS- IT/ CS
- Designed/ architected and implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity.
- Implemented various Java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns using Open Source products.
- Capable of identifying and incorporating various NFR’s (performance, scalability, monitoring, etc.)
- Should have experience on working with batch processing/ real-time systems using various Open Source technologies like Solr, Hadoop, NoSQL DB’s, Storm, Kafka, etc.
- Capable of providing the design and Architecture for the typical business problems, exposure on hadoop distribution used in big data solution.
- Exposure and awareness of complete PDLC.
- Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
- Excellent ability to grasp business processes and translate them into what is needed to be done technically to implement them
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills.