Technical Manager - Big Data
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS- IT/ CS
- Designed/ architected and implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (GB/PB) and with high complexity.
- Implemented various Java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns using Open Source products.
- Excellent ability to grasp business processes and translate them into what is needed to be done technically to implement them
- Excellent Team management, project management, estimation and scheduling skills
- Working with Architects and Leads to decide upon the scope and technical architecture
- Ability to manage, drive and lead the product and project development engineering teams.
- Good communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working with different types of customers and should possess good customer handling skills.
- Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations.
- Should have experience in defining the project and delivery plan for each assignment.
- Should have experience on the following: -
- Indexing solutions using solr/ lucene or any custom solution
- Knowledge/ experience in writing M/R (Map Reduce) jobs.
- Knowledge/ experience in any of the NoSQL/ Graph databases (Cassandra/ MongoDB/ HBase/CouchDB/ Neo4J etc.)
- Cloud based deployments
- Analytics - Mahout/ NLP/ NLTK/ R