Bachelor of Engineering and 4 years of experience in Information Technology
Big Data/Software product development
Various unanticipated job sites within the U.S. Must be willing to travel to various job sites within the U.S.
- Provide key technology leadership to projects which uses Java, Hive, MapReduce, HBase among other Big Data technologies
- Manage scope, budget, and deliverables for project aimed at consolidating all recommender applications for big data platform
- Mentor and motivate a team of engineers to deliver above and beyond the client’s expectations
- Manage communications and stakeholder expectations for both customer as well as Impetus
- Chair sessions for key project deliverables - product vision, product roadmap, sprint backlog, and project charter - as per Agile processes
- Manage and control timelines through continuous tracking of project (using PM tool Rally) and chair daily scrum calls/ status updates
- Prepare and present status reports to senior leaders
- Work with senior leaders in Impetus to create a seamless client interfacing frontier at AmEx
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field and 4 years of experience. No less than a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of progressive experience is acceptable.