Impetus constantly performs software R&D to assess the impact of current and future technologies, and its impact on the products and services that can be delivered as a result.
We are committed to helping our customers create breakthrough solutions based on the emerging technologies, leveraging our experience of delivering hundreds of releases over the past two decades.
Here’s how Impetus software R&D services supports our customers
- Helps define the technology road map for client products
- Implements the technology roadmap by helping clients choose the right technology framework, architecture patterns, tools, PDLC best practices, languages, and others
- Acts as radar for new technology and paradigm shifts which may affect customers
- Creates proof-of-concepts, research reports, architecture and framework evaluation
- Undertakes performance improvements, PDLC improvements and automation, using Open Source or commercial tools
- Undertakes new tools/utilities/features development, which is not part of the immediate product roadmap
Some new technology paradigms we are actively performing R&D and working on include email@example.com
From the time the company became operational, Impetus has been active in the product engineering realm. It has been providing services targeted at myriad verticals and built up experience and expertise in these industry segments.