Empowering ISVs to deliver robust SaaS solutions
More and more enterprises are using Software-as-a-Service delivery model to support their business needs for ERP, CRM, collaboration, billing, human resource, and logistics. By migrating to SaaS, ISVs enjoy the benefits of
- Simplified deployment and upgrades
- Lower customer acquisition and support costs
- Centralized management
ISVs face the challenges of
- Bringing new products to market quickly
- Meeting enterprise requirements for security, SLA management, billing, performance and ease of integration
- Scaling operations cost-effectively
- Multi-tenancy solutions
- On Demand anytime and anywhere access
- Pay-per-use licensing model
|Advisory Services||Architecture and Design||Testing||Implementation|
The SaaS Acceleration Platform
Drawing on its rich experience and expertise, Impetus has developed a unique platform, called iSaaS. iSaaS helps to quickly SaaS-enable non-SaaS applications or even build new applications from scratch using the Software Development Kit (SDK). Impetus has also defined a complete SaaS application development life-cycle and a SaaS maturity model.
- The SaaS 360 Model: This is a suite of best practices and best-of-breed solutions that enable you to solve an array of technological and business challenges.
- SaaS Maturity Model: It offers best practices for multi-tenancy, security, scalability, billing, and monitoring in a SaaS set up. The model helps to evaluate existing features and benefits that accrue from them, and the gap that these might have from a possible ideal-state situation. This approach thus helps identify all the new features that need to be built in order to move the SaaS application to a higher level of maturity, where it can offer enhanced services and productivity.