Sustenance & Support
Your software product sustenance includes an array of activities including product releases, maintenance, up-grades, and new version releases.
Impetus sustenance services help you to develop and bring-to-market stable releases. Our core sustenance services include
- Continuous maintenance: We assist you in offshoring the maintenance of your products. This not only reduces the cost of support, but also relieves you from mundane tasks, leaving you to focus on new features and market challenges.
- Implementation services: We have set up and trained special implementation teams offshore, which are ready to be dispatched to global locations. When not involved in an implementation, the teams provide experience and knowledge, which can be leveraged for augmenting functional testing and support initiatives.
- Improvements: We help you optimize product improvements and strategically align them with your business needs. Architecture, design, performance tuning, and documentation are some of the activities performed as part of this service.
- Service pack and patch releases: We offer regular service pack releases and patch releases that are driven by business requirements.
We recognize that you are constantly facing challenges in supporting your product for different time zones and audiences. Impetus understands these pressures and offers a wide range of product support services to enable you to focus on customer satisfaction, while reducing the cost of support and making it more widely available.
Impetus provides remote–hosted application management support for the hosted application deployments. We make sure that the applications of our clients are up and running on a 24x7x365 basis, with minimum downtime. Our support services include
- Providing expert technical know-how
- Resolving technical problems
- Providing work-arounds for technical problems
- Defect-fixing and releasing product patches
- Remote and on-site support
- Proactive support
- Response-time driven support
- Troubleshooting and continuing maintenance support
We ensure that Service Level Agreements for support are met through periodic monitoring and progress reviews.
Contact us at email@example.com to know how can our sustenance and support services help you bring to market stable releases.