4 to 8 Years
Perl, Python, Shell, Linux
- Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby, PowerShell).
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer science or related
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
- Experience in Terraform.
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.