Graduates/Postgraduate in CSE or related field
Big Data/Java/AWS, Azure, GCP/Cloud
- Minimum of 12+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards using Azure - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Ability to drive the deployment of the customers’ workloads into Azure and provide guidance, cloud adoption model, service integrations, appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers and technical roadmaps for Azure cloud implementations.
- Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions. Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, etc.
- Maintain and monitor compliance to corporate security policies and standards.
- Effectively lead cloud capacity planning and cost based analysis, estimations
- Act as a subject-matter expert around Microsoft Azure and become a trusted advisor to multiple teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers to raise the technical ability of the rest of the team, and/or to become certified in required Azure technical certifications.
- Excellent communication skill required, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help resolve technical issues with a sense of urgency.
Should be an expert in the following areas:
- Compute (Virtual Machines, Service Fabric).
- Networking (Virtual Network, ExpressRoute, Traffic Manager, Load Balancer, Azure DNS, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway)
- Storage ( ADLS, Blobs, Tables, Queues, Files and Disks)
- Database (SQL Database, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache)
- Analytics (HDI, Databricks)
- Integrations (Data Factory, Event Hub)
- Identity & Access Management (Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory B2B, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Security (Key Vault, Security Center)
- Governance: implement governance for role-based access control (RBAC)
- Scripting: Familiar with MS windows PowerShell and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Automation and Orchestration: Familiar with Cloud automation and Microsoft Azure Resource Manager.
- Familiar with Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet