Big Data Cloud Architect
Hadoop, AWS, Data Lake , ETL
- Provide top-quality Data platforms solution design and execution on AWS Cloud
- Provide support in defining the scope and sizing of work
- Align the organization’s big data solutions with their client initiatives as requested
- Engage with clients to understand strategic requirements
- Responsible for translating business requirements into technology solutions
- Work with domain experts to put together a delivery plan with and stay on track
- Utilize Big Data technologies to design, develop, and evolve scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components
- Organize meetings with customers and ensure prompt resolution of gaps and roadblocks
- Build and groom a team of data engineers, and mentor/guide for effective solution implementation/optimization on cloud
- Stay current on latest technology to ensure maximum ROI for clients
- Responsible for the design and execution of abstractions and integration patterns (APIs) to solve complex distributed computing problems.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution architecture role OR Development using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms.
- Hands-on experience in Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Sqoop, Hive and Spark including DevOPs.
- Expertise on Cloud Data platform development and optimization at organization level.
- Strong experience on AWS data lake and surrounding ecosystem development.
- Good hands-on expertise on Python, SQL, Spark, Hive and Jenkins
- Excellent understanding of AWS storage, and it's compute services. Able to effectively use of AWS managed services - Step function, EMR, Lambda, Glue and Athena.
- Hands-on experience on Data Lake and ETL pipeline development
Good to have
- Understanding of sage maker and ML algorithms
- Experience in migrating workloads from on-premises to cloud and cloud to cloud migrations
- Experience on AWS services like RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Ability to drive the deployment of the customers’ workloads into AWS and provide guidance, cloud adoption model, service integrations, appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers and technical roadmaps for AWS cloud implementations.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Act as a subject-matter expert OR developer around AWS and become a trusted advisor to multiple teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers to raise the technical ability of the rest of the team, and/or to become certified in required AWS technical certifications