Franklin Lakes, NJ
Data Modeling, Sql, Hive
- Will be responsible for the data architecture tied to operational and analytical data stores. This may include modifying the ODS, Data Warehouse model design, ETL architecture & design, BI solutions, and dashboards.
- Will interface with business stakeholders/senior business analysts to gather DW requirements and translate business requirements into dimensional data models.
- Experience managing major systems implementations and complex development projects with thorough understanding of data models and database design concepts.
- Technical Data Warehouse skills--building data marts, data modeling, coding ETL tools, etc.
- Good understanding of Oracle Database (PL/SQL)
- Ability to read, write and maintain SQL Codes
- Exp. with Hive/ HBase
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements as well as knowledgeable in creating technical documentation of reports and data/report models.
- Healthcare experience is a must--medical, hospital, clinical, patient data, etc.
- Experience working with BI tools, Business Objects is a plus