Big Data/Java/AWS, Azure, GCP/Cloud
- Minimum of 12+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards using GCP - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Ability to drive the deployment of the customers’ workloads into GCP and provide guidance, cloud adoption model, service integrations, appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers and technical road-maps for GCP cloud implementations.
- Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions. Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, etc.
- Maintain and monitor compliance to corporate security policies and standards.
- Effectively lead cloud capacity planning and cost-based analysis, estimations
- Act as a subject-matter expert around GCP and become a trusted advisor to multiple teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers to raise the technical ability of the rest of the team, and/or to become certified in required GCP technical certifications.
- Excellent communication skill required, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help resolve technical issues with a sense of urgency.
- Able to effective use of GCP managed services e.g. Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore