A successful candidate with 10+ years of experience in the role of implementation of high end software products.
- Provides technical leadership in Big Data space (Hadoop Stack like M/R, HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, etc..NoSQL stores like Cassandra, HBase etc) across Engagements and contributes to open source Big Data technologies.
- Visualize and evangelize next generation infrastructure in Big Data space (Batch, Near Real-time, Real-time technologies).
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source technologies and software paradigms
- Expert-level proficiency in at-least one of Java
- Strong understanding and experience in distributed computing frameworks, particularly Apache Hadoop 2.0 (YARN; MR & HDFS) and associated technologies -- one or more of Hive, Sqoop, Avro, Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper, etc.Hands-on experience with Apache Spark and its components (Streaming, SQL, MLLib)
- Operating knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, especially EMR, EC2, S3, SWF services and the AWS CLI)
- Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of command line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks