Regional Director/Area VP Sales
We are expanding our highly motivated and energetic sales team to serve many more customers, powerfully across the country.
Our business model involves helping our clients through their Big Data journey and help transform their businesses through products, solutions and services. If you believe you are energetic, consultative, and have the ability to enroll enterprise customers to a transformational solution, we might be interested in meeting with you.
Our customers call our solutions "Automagical". We welcome you to come and help present our magic better.
The position will report into the Head of Global Sales and responsible for leading revenue generation and customer acquisition. It will be an individual contributor role initially, that will evolve into a sales team leadership role.
What are we looking for in you:
- Are you a great listener?
- Do you have demonstrated success in selling to the best of the best and retaining them as customer over years?
- Are you the customers trusted partner?
- Can you build phenomenal relationships that yield a mutually beneficial result?
- Do you understand the world of Big Data & Data Analytics?"
- Consult with executives to develop and implement an enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value by our offerings in alignment with Customers objective.
- Execute aggressive prospect activities to generate ongoing sales.
- Leverage executive level relationships to enhance Impetus presence.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Impetus clients.
- Partner with industry leaders in targeted market segments. Work Closely with Partners to generate new leads and opportunities.
- Work closely with assigned Account Managers/Account Directors and the Pre-Sales Engineering teams.
- Initiate and complete the sales process including prospecting, qualifying opportunities, making presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting, and closing the sale.
- Build excellent client relationships that lead to high customer satisfaction, references, and referrals.