Senior Solutions Architect
We are looking to fill a full-time position for a skilled and experienced Senior Solutions Architect to join the team to support and drive expanding the business.
- As a crucial member of the technical team, you will be primarily responsible for the design of one or more applications/products or services within the company and will typically be the part of the solution development team.
- You will be required to perform requirements analysis, estimation, planning, resource management, solution architecture, product fitment analysis, design reviews, performance, security, and other non-functional items, leading to overall on time and successful delivery.
- You are expected to use your expertise, technical knowledge, architecture skills, and knowledge to design and support the delivery of solutions within areas of specialization.
- You must hold relevant qualification at the level of an Engineering Graduate, Post Graduate (preferably IT/ CS) or higher, OR at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading the design and the implementation of systems architecture
- Providing technical and management expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design & fitment activities
- Assessing client’s big data requirements, evaluate technology stacks, perform product fitment and provide consultation on the proposed solution
- Identifying data & technology challenges in the system under consideration and associated processes, procedures, and methods and provide an alternate
- Creating a data architecture of for the system under design
- Approving and modifying systems and integration designs as well as analyzing the current technology environment and recommend improvements
- Monitoring technology developments to ensure the business is excellently positioned to respond to and leverage opportunities that enhance competitive position through the adoption of new practices or technologies
- Maintaining a forward-looking perspective on emerging security technology developments and their relevance to both business and technology strategies
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory, policies and capture and storage of data
- Translate business strategies into solution requirements and design options
- Working closely with technology development teams to ensure architectures are consistent with desired deployment models
- Leading designing, integrating and modeling of products in multiple verticals
- Diagnosing performance and other non-functional issues & provide optimum fixes in software solutions within established quality frameworks to ensure software solutions are working as per specification
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and personal attributes:
- Experience in working with clients on solution strategies, designs, technologies and delivery programs as a subject matter expert
- A strong background in hands-on systems integration
- Experience in managing technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of solutions
- Excellent consultancy, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in management and IT consulting services focused on Enterprise Solutions, DW/BI, Big Data & Analytics Space
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- The role reports to the Vice President, Big Data Engineering.
- The salary offered is $120,200 and is market competitive to attract the very best people.
- The position is available for at least 4 years.
- Applications for this opportunity should be forwarded by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.