Sr. Cloud Data Engineer
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Proven track record of architecting Distributed Solutions dealing with real high volume of data.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Design and build data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing custom data pipelines
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer science or related
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark or Pyspark, SQL, Hive etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data Lake and Pipelines
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EMR, Redshift or Snowflake, Glue and Performance Engineering.
- Experience with Datawarehouse tools.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- AWS Certification is a must.