- Will re-design client analytics platform.
- Will work with an UX group - to follow org standards, patterns, compliance etc and will also work closely with product managers (in US) and offshore team.
- Will have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Is committed for timely and effective deliverables and has the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Is team-oriented, meticulous, rigorous and has attention to details.
- At least 10 years of web-based software development experience in a fast-paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Strong Angular experience
- Expert level knowledge on web / enterprise application architecture principles, design patterns and programming practices using front end web technologies
- Expert level understanding of UI best practices, design patterns provided/leveraged by various UI frameworks, their usage application in various scenarios
- Proficiency in application of object oriented concepts in UI development
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Experience in any of the following server-side technologies - Java/J2EE, Node.js, PHP
- Prior experience with agile methodologies and Scrum practices, including continuous integration and TDD
- Experience of working in offshore development model and capable of presenting the design and architecture to client CTOs and CEOs