What percentage of my scripts and business logic will I be able to automatically translate into target code?

More than 90%. Additionally, we provide assisted curation for the rest 10% of the workloads.

Teradata FAQ: 
Show in Teradata FAQ Page
Teradata Business

Witness our automated solution with your data

Free Trial