Artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) applications are critical for customer win, enhancing customer satisfaction, and streamlining core business processes with intelligent automation. While this is true across industries, for the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector, the need for AI/ML extends far beyond these.
Apart from meeting changing customer expectations, BFSI firms need AI/ML to prevent data breaches, combat sophisticated cybercrime, ensure data privacy, and detect and respond to risks and threats in real time. Irrespective of the company’s size, they need AI/ML to address rapidly growing security and regulatory challenges.
Join this fireside chat to learn how BFSI firms can use AI/ML to leverage the potential of data to address their challenges and leap to the future. Experts will discuss strategies for developing, testing, and operationalizing AI/ML for smarter business forecasting, faster business processes, and personalized customer experiences to increase attraction and retention.
The session will cover the following:
- AI/ML trends and the present challenges of BFSI firms
- How organizations can deploy cloud-based AI/ML to gain a competitive advantage from customer experiences
- How data science can address top BFSI challenges such as security and fraud detection
- How to make AI/ML on your cloud platform central to enterprise digital transformation to enhance more use cases with predictive analytics, anomaly detection, MLOps, and intelligent process automation
- Strategies, best practices, and recommendations for making the most of AI-enabled cloud data platforms for financial services
- Real-world examples of how BFSI firms have achieved transformational goals with data science
Global Leader for Data (Database, Analytics, AI, and ML)- Global Finance, AWS
Dr. Ravishankar Rao Vallabhajosyula
Senior Director-Data Science, Impetus
Senior Research Director, TDWI