Staying competitive in today’s economy requires organizations to derive intelligent insights from data and make their processes automated, adaptive, and self-optimizing. This is where Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) play a critical role in business transformation.
It has become necessary for enterprises to leverage AI/ML to derive business value by unlocking different use cases and improving accuracy, efficiency, and decision-making. Additionally, AI/ML gives enterprises a holistic view of trends in customer behavior and business operational patterns while enabling new solutions and product development.
In this fireside chat, TDWI’s Senior Research Director, James Kobielus, will engage with data industry experts from Impetus and AWS in an in-depth discussion on how AI/ML and BI are driving enterprise business transformation. The discussion will focus on several key issues:
- What are the core business use cases for AI/ML and BI to drive digital transformation?
- What AI/ML and BI platforms, tools, and capabilities should enterprises implement to drive their digital transformation strategies?
- What is the optimal architecture for a data platform to facilitate a full range of digital transformation opportunities?
- How can the right AI/ML infrastructure enable enterprises to address their digital transformation imperatives?
- Real-world success stories of delivering complex AI/ML use cases in various industries
Senior Manager – Sr. Specialist, Analytics/AI/ML, AWS
Senior Research Director, Data Management, TDWI
Ravishankar Rao Vallabhajosyula
Director, Data Science Practice, Impetus