Visually build and deploy streaming and batch processing use cases rapidly, with the best-of-breed open source technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
StreamAnalytix is a multi-engine, enterprise-grade, visual platform for unified streaming and batch data processing, and machine learning. Use compute engines like Apache Spark (and more) as the underlying technology to ingest, blend, and process high-velocity data streams as they arrive. Run machine learning models, train and refresh models in real-time or in batch mode, visualize results on real-time dashboards, and raise corresponding real-time alerts and action triggers.
Build and operationalize Apache Spark (and engines like Storm, Flink, and TensorFlow) based applications in the cloud 10x faster using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, an exhaustive set of pre-built operators, full application lifecycle support, and one-click options for on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Build data applications up to 10x faster
- Boost performance by 4x using the same infrastructure
- Have your existing team work at 3x efficiency
- Process 1Mn+ events per second – both on-premise and in the cloud
- Unified batch and streaming data processing: Ingest and blend data at scale from any data source – batch or streaming
- Click + code: Use an exhaustive set of pre-integrated drag-and-drop operators in an intuitive visual interface, or introduce custom logic in the language of your choice (Java, Scala, or Python)
- End-to-end data processing: Supports data ingestion, data preparation and processing, analytics, data science and machine learning, action triggers, data visualization, and data storage
- Data flow lifecycle management: Build applications end-to-end with support for the entire application delivery lifecycle; design, build, test, debug, deploy, monitor, and manage
- Open source flexibility: Work with the power and flexibility of best-of-breed open source technologies integrated into a high-performance, scalable, and reliable enterprise-grade platform
- Multi and hybrid cloud support: Build your applications and pipelines and host them on any cloud provider of your choice or host over a hybrid environment
To learn more, download the Solution Brief.